The program provides with deep expertise and competence to master the areas of management, science and technology regarding integrated solutions in urban planning and design for smart city.
After graduation, learners are equipped with logical thinking, knowledge and skills of sound management and science, high-level expertise and good practical skills. They have the ability to do independent scientific studies, be creative and give effective solutions for urban issues in terms of management, science, and technology towards a smart city to fulfill the progress of the socio-economic condition.
The program focuses on the application of smart technology on urban innovation management towards sustainable development, and integrated planning considering environmental concerns.
- Gain integrated competences in urban innovation management;
- Integrate, update regularly and incorporate theory into practice, studying through seminars, online and offline, working in real-life studios and guided by top domestic and foreign professionals;
- Practice with advanced technology solutions (VR, AR, 3D Printing, urban simulation, etc.) in in design, planning and implementation;
- Use smart city Studio Lab;
- Opportunities to learn from professors/lecturers at international university partners.
Candidates applying for examinations must satisfy the following conditions:
- Candidates have work experience from the government agencies, NGOs, NPOs, companies in the fields of urban planning and design, urban management and development, transportation and infrastructure planning, project management, real estate development, architecture, and environmental development.
- Entrance exam: English, GMAT and interview.