The program provides deep expertise and competence to master the areas of management, science and technology regarding integrated solutions in urban planning and design for smart city.
After graduation, scholars will achieve logical thinking, knowledge and skills of management and science, high-level expertise and good practical skills. They will have the ability to do independent scientific studies, be creative and give effective solutions for urban issues in terms of management, science, and technology towards smart city to adapt with the advance of socio-economic conditions.
The program focuses on the application of smart technology on urban innovation management towards sustainable development, and integrated planning considering environmental concerns.
- Gaining integrated competences in urban innovation management;
- Integrating, updating regularly and incorporating theory into practice, studying through seminars, online and offline, working in real-life studios and guided by top domestic and foreign experts;
- Practicing with advanced technology solutions (VR, AR, 3D Printing, urban simulation, etc.) in design, planning and implementation;
- Studying in smart city Studio Lab;
- Opportunities to learn from professors/lecturers from international partner universities.
Candidates applying for the entrance examination must satisfy the following conditions:
- Candidates have work experience from the government agencies, NGOs, NPOs, companies in the fields of urban planning and design, urban management and development, transportation and infrastructure planning, project management, real estate development, architecture, and environmental development.
- Entrance exam: English, GMAT and interview.