The program provides the students with expertise and ability to master the fields of smart city (planning, design, management), creative management, simulation, technology and human ecology.
After graduating, learners receive dual degrees:
- Master of Smart City and Innovation Management, majoring in Smart City and Innovation Management awarded by University of Economics Ho Chi Minh City;
- Master of Transportation Sciences awarded by Hasselt University (IMOB) in Belgium.
- Gain integrated competences in urban innovation management;
- Integrate, update regularly and incorporate theory into practice, studying through seminars, online and offline, working in real-life studios and guided by top domestic and foreign professionals;
- Practice with advanced technology solutions (VR, AR, 3D Printing, urban simulation, etc.) in in design, planning and implementation;
- Use smart city Studio Lab;
- Opportunities to learn from professors/lecturers at international university partners.
Candidates applying for examinations must satisfy the following conditions:
- Candidates have work experience from the government agencies, NGOs, NPOs, companies in the fields of urban planning and design, urban management and development, transportation and infrastructure planning, project management, real estate development, architecture, and environmental development.
- Entrance exam: English, GMAT and interview.