This program will deliver a wide range of in-depth knowledge along with the management abilities in many fields like smart city (Design, Planning and Management), innovative management, simulation, technology and human ecology.
- Executive Master of Smart City and Innovation Management granted by UEH University (UEH), Vietnam;
- Master of Transportation Sciences granted by Hasselt University (UH), Belgium.
- Candidates who want to advance themselves in management and profession in government, local authorities, non-government organizations, non-profit organizations, universities/ institutes, private sectors working in the field of urban management and urban planning, urban development, urban design, transportation infrastructure management and planning, real estate development and investment, architecture, environment.
- Local and International University graduates, Master candidates.
- Sufficient knowledge of English is required and is to be certified by one of the below mentioned tests: TOEIC 625/ IELTS 5.0/ TOEFL 500 IBT- 173 CBT- 61 iBT.
- Candidates will spend 3 semesters in Vietnam and 1 semester studying abroad in Belgium.
- Total credits: 78 (36 credits from UEH, 42 credits from UH)
- Students will study 3 semesters at UEH University (Vietnam) and 1 semester in UH (Belgium). All the subjects will be delivered in English except Philosophy and English.
- Students must complete the master thesis of the dual degree program.
- Dual program Master graduates will have a multidisciplinary knowledge with multi perspective-taking ability that help them towards making integrative and innovative solutions in smart cities management. Students will have plenty of opportunities to become executive managers in the field of urban development and management, urban planning, urban design, transportation management and planning, project management, real estate management and investment, architecture, environment.
General information of partner university
- Hasselt University is located in Hasselt, Belgium, was established in 1973. Today, HGU has become one of the best Universities with a high reputation in Belgium and Europe in the Transportation Science field.