INTERNATIONAL SUMMER DESIGN CAMP 2021: Smart Design City for Zero Carbon Emission
Cities nowadays are suffering from climate change along with growing population pressure. It is a fact that cities cover 3% of the earth’s floor, but produce more than 70% of carbon emissions. So what’s the answer to conquer this case and move towards a smart and livable city?
Register now to take part in the International Design Summer Camp 2021 to have the opportunity to study, exchange and work with leading international experts in the field of urban design and planning hosted by Handong Global University, University of Economics Ho Chi Minh City and University of Architecture Ho Chi Minh City. This is an annual program within the framework of activities of UNESCO UNITWIN.
Date and time: July 16th - July 31st, 2021
Objective: Architecture and planning students in Vietnam
- Working and interacting with experts and international students. Especially experts and students from Handong Global University (Korea).
- Opportunity to receive a certificate after finishing the program.
- In case the Covid situation is under control, students will have the opportunity to study at a specific location outside HCMC. (All costs will be covered by the program)
Registration deadline: July 9, 2021
· (Korea) Kyungju City (The K-Hotel)
· (Vietnam) Ho Chi Minh City (UEH Campus)
Our Main Instructors:
· Prof. Seo Ducksu (HGU) / Urban design and planning
· Prof. Lee Eunjong(HGU) / UX product design
· Prof. Park Changsong (HGU) / UX product design
· Prof. Sohn Sungchan (HGU) / Architecture and landscape architecture
· Prof. Whang Euy Hyun (SSU, HGU Alumni) / Architecture
· Prof. Trinh Tu Anh (UEH) / Institute of Smart city and Management
· Prof. Hoang Ngoc Lan (UAH) / Planning Faculty
· Prof. Tran Mai Anh (UAH) /Institute of International training
Join with us now!
Please note that the list of selected students will be taken in order based on the time of registration. Register early to take advantage of the opportunity.
For further information, please contact:
Institute of Smart city and Management