Dr. Nam Le
I am interested in applied mathematics, statistics, and operations research for optimal management and development of intervention strategies for buildings, infrastructure, and engineering systems.
SUMMARY OF ACTIVITIES/INTERESTS
- Urban Risk and Resilience
- Asset Management
- Spatial Analysis
- Operations Research
- Data Analytics and Machine Learning
- Project Management
- Urban Resilience and Risk Assessment
- Data Analytics and Solutions for Architect and Urban Planner
- Asset Management for Buildings and Engineering Systems
Academic and Research Profile
- Arcadis Philippins Inc.
- Operations Director (2019-2020)
- Project Director for critical infrastructure projects
- 300 MLD Teresa Water Treatment Plant in Manila
- 438 MLD Wawa Water Treatment Plant in Manila
- 20 MLD Desalination Water Treatment Plant in Cebu
- Technical Due Diligence and Cost Due Diligence for various high rise buildings and industrial facilities in Vietnam and the Philippines.
- Procurement specialist (ABD, WB, and FIDIC) for Design & Building and EPC projects.
- Business and Engineering Advisor for EMAPTA and ASQ Vietnam
- GHD Ply Ltd. (2016-2019)
- Project Manager & Procurement Specialist of 900 MLD Lamesa Water Treatment Plant (Design and Build)
- Project Manager of Plant Audit and Asset Management project for various pump stations and reservoirs in Metro Manila.
- Project Manager for Feasibility Study of 900 MW Power Station in Luzon, the Philippines.